Bad luck for Simon Nuytten of Bazart on Saturday, he has the fire to get the fire put out. The damage is quite high. Funnily enough was a fire outside on the patio.
On Sunday, warned Simon, according to Instagram. “Dear folks, only, please, in this heat. Be careful with the plants on your patio, in combination with the glass, lights, or bokaaltjes or anything else with a magnifying-glass effect that can have,” writes Simon. And, as we know, is the cause of the fire. “In my apartment yesterday, fire caught from the terrace, the two rooms were completely destroyed and burnt black”, is the response to a failed artist.
Fortunately, there is something positive to say, Hannah and Simon, make it good, and there is only property damage.