Football

Still no goals in the game between ADO and Heracles

766f664c4904bb7ad2f535115c8f32bf - Still no goals in the game between ADO and Heracles

Liveblog
Still no goals in the game between ADO and Heracles

On February 29, 2020 18:09
29-02-20 at 18:09
Recent updated: 5 hours ago
Update: 5 minutes ago

Share via Whatsapp

Share via Facebook

Share it on Linkedin

Share via e-mail

Good evening and welcome to our liveblog of the Premier league. My name is Jeroen van Barneveld and I will keep you up to date on all of the games in the national league.

• Premier league
  • LIVE:
  • ADO Heracles 0-0
  • Program:
  • 19: 45: PEC-Vitesse
  • 19: 45: VVV-Fortuna.
  • 20: 45: Twente-Heerenveen, the netherlands

ADO-Heracles Almelo · * * * a couple of seconds, geleden10, ” There is a strong wind in Den Haag, and this can be seen by the kick of Janis Blaswich. The goalkeeper of Heracles Almelo is uitgefloten, because he has to wait to uittrappen, but the ball is moving all over the place.ADO Heracles of Almelo, the netherlands · 11 minutes agoto Kick off! The ball will roll in The Hague, the netherlands. The ADO must have at least one item suits against Heracles in Almelo, the netherlands, will that work?Club · 25 minutes ago

This is the program for this evening in the Premier league:

18: 30: ADO Den Haag-Heracles Almelo
19: 45: PEC Zwolle-Vitesse
19: 45: VVV-Venlo-Fortuna Sittard, the netherlands
20: 45: FC Twente-sc HeerenveenADO-Heracles Almelo · 26 minutes ago

At Heracles Almelo, missing you tonight, Tim, Even. The reserveaanvoerder of the Almeloërs is sick. The swede, Lucas Schoofs takes his place as a right back. As Robin Pröpper is not present, it bears the Maximilian Rossmann, the aanvoerdersband.41 minutes ago

Put your football knowledge to make money. Don’t have an account? If you are, register here.

Co-sponsored by: TOTO | 18+, to play a conscious, ADO-Heracles Almelo-one hour ago

ADO Den Haag, and especially the coach, Alan Pardew is under intense pressure at the Club. Of the Hague should be a delay of up to a four-point gap to the immediate degradation and to overcome them, and to take in the Heracles is a tough opponent. The visitors won the match last week in Ajax, and have the wind in our sails.

Setup the ADO Den Haag: Koopmans,; Yule, Stubbs, debit cards, and The Bock’s; Baker’s; After all, Plenty; Falkenburg, Bogle, to the point!.

Preparation Heracles Of Almelo, The Netherlands: Blaswich; Schoofs, Rossmann, Knoester, Hardeveld; Kiomourtzoglou, Osman, Angela Merkel; Mauro, Jr., Dessers, Burgzorg.PSV eindhoven-Feyenoord · 5 hours ago

Van Rijsselberghe miss Games, “But I’m especially proud of’
Dorian van Rijsselberghe is taking his defeat in the battle to take part in the Olympic Games in Tokyo, like a real sport. The two-time olympic champion, was the only Dutch ticket to Kiran Badloe them. “I have a medal race is sailed, and I’m very happy that I have this WK off, I was able to quit. I did what I had to do it in the last race, but Kiran has done enough to win. I’m particularly proud of. However, I am very happy with the two films that I have seen in my career, I was able to get hold of, and that’s Kiran on the mag catch, and that is a very good one.”PSV eindhoven-Feyenoord · 5 hours ago

A lot of people to be present at The Herdgang to the players ‘ advantage to rely upon.PSV eindhoven-Feyenoord · 5 hours geledenPSV at the last training session for the winner at the Club can count on a great deal of support from fans around the world.

Just, wow! 😲
#PSVFEY

AuteurPSVMoment of plaatsen13:19 – February 29, 2020Eredivisie · 9 hours ago

The programme for to-day in the Premier league:

18: 30:
ADO Den Haag-Heracles Almelo

19: 45:
VVV-Venlo-Fortuna Sittard, the netherlands
PEC Zwolle-Vitesse

20: 45:
FC Twente-sc HeerenveenEredivisie · 9 hours ago

Super Sunday (PSV eindhoven-Feyenoord Ajax-AZ), in front of the door asking NU.nl zip experts to make a prediction: who will be the champion, and what will be the top four in the standings, and there is further off?Back to top

Image: A Pro-Shots

comments

Share via Whatsapp

Share via Facebook