IFAB will discuss the future developments of the VAR for the annual meeting of
Recent updated: 22 hours ago
Updated: 22 minutes ago
Share via Whatsapp
Share via Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share it on Linkedin
Share via e-mail
The value at risk is the Saturday is the main topic of discussion at the annual meeting of the IFAB, the spelregelcommissie on the SIDE. However, there is not (yet) a big reglementswijzigingen is expected to apply to the videoarbiter. For a list of all the items on the agenda for the next meeting in Belfast.
Items IFAB meeting in
- The evaluation of this season, the imported rules of the game
- Possible amendments to rules of the game in the coming season
- How to deal with the hersenschuddingen
- Fair play and conduct on the field
- A report from the global use of VAR and potential future developments
- Communication and education about the rules of the game
In particular, in Italy, the uk, and the winners itself, there are suggestions as to how the value at risk can be improved. The expectation is not that it is Saturday, all decisions have to be made about the new regulations regarding the videoarbiter.
Italy wants to be a so-called challengesysteem as in tennis, and field hockey are already in use. The Trainer and the players will be able to have a certain number of times per game, with the help of the videoscheidsrechter to call for when in doubt as to the correctness of the decision of the referee on the field.