On the 31st of december, there is a tradition of The Timeless, the 100, the iconic list of the 100 best albums of all time. This year it picks up a radio station Studio Brussel and the slightly larger during the christmas holiday season, make it 8 in a legendary Studio Brussels presenters will be a return to The Timeless and Countdown timer.
On Friday the 27th to Monday the 30th of december to count, Kirsten Lemaire and Nelles de Caluwé to The Timeless 100 of them. You will hear a four-day songs that are Timeless for 100, just didn’t make it. To have the opportunity to get in Jail, and Nelles, accompanied by a series of “Timeless,” the Studio Brussels presenters. Together, they have four days to get the best Timeless music.
Jan Hautekiet, Tomas De Soete, He Byloo, Ilse Liebens Luc Janssen, Otto-Jan Ham, john Smith, and Chantal Pattyn count, along with the Jail, and Nelles to The Timeless 100 of them.
• Jan Hautekiet started a radio station Studio Brussel on it in 1983. He presented a program on The Table, and Hallo Hautekiet and it was nethoofd from 1998 to 2002.
• By The Sweet started out as a news reader. After that, he has presented programmes as a Wild card, and Stereokini, but it is also the talk show, to Brussels Midi. In 2006, he avondblok, and since 2008 he is working together with Linde Merckpoel, the voice of the morning by radio station Studio Brussel.
• Vincent Byloo was a first time reader. But soon, he went to present it at the Studio, Brussels, belgium. First, on your own, then work with the Eva, of The Red. Vincent, do you hear today on Radio 1.
• Ilse Liebens she began her career at JIMtv. It was more than a decade to be heard on radio station Studio Brussel. She presented the morning’s Music@Work, and was also the voice of the zaterdagnamiddagprogramma The Maxx.
• Luc Janssen has been, since 1995, radio Studio, Brussels, belgium. Krapuul De Lux, air force, FM, Mish Mash … Grofgebekt and spitant makes his comeback at The Timeless Count.
• Otto-Jan Ham started out as a muzieksamensteller, but it was a quick program you can present. The One in Brussels, the Flemish, the One-Night Stand, the … In 2018, as presented by Otto-Jan Ham is in The Middle of the Week.
• John Smith, one of the most famous radio programs of The Leugenpaleis. There, he presented with a bucket on his head. That is, he is in the christmas holiday season, and hopefully at home.
• Chantal Pattyn and presented the programs to Update, BasSta! as well as the legendary deep-Fry Station. In the meantime, it is Now nethoofd of the Facilities. But she remains as sharp as ever.