Showbiz

Club Versuz the age of 25 in the prestigious list of the best clubs in the world

f63180051cb7237293123e11a470638e - Club Versuz the age of 25 in the prestigious list of the best clubs in the world

For the fifth year in a row, the prestigious Golden Moon Awards ceremony will take place in Bogota, Colombia. This annual report shall, at the initiative of the International Nightlife Association (INA), the top 100 clubs in the world, ranked. Club Versuz came out in the year 2015, the list is on the 62nd place, but it has since continued to increase steadily. So rose Has a new club in 2017 by the top-30 and finished at the 28th place. This year’s climb Versuz up again in the list of the world’s 100 best-clubs-by-INA’ and ends up at the 25th position. This is the highest rating for any club in the country.

Each year, awards of non-for-profit organization, the International Nightlife Association (INA) and the Golden Moon Awards at the annual International Nightlife Congress. At the conference, which this year was held in Bogota, Colombia, will be among the list of the top 100 clubs in the world, as well. In the compilation of this listing, it will be 30% of the votes, as determined by the general public. The remaining 70% of the vote from a panel consisting of professionals from the nightlife industry, and their suppliers (the owners of the clubs and the organisers of the celebrations, a large drankenmerken, tourism professionals, and other members of the INA).