Matthew McConaughey almost getting bitten by a deadly snake
21 november, 2019 16:22
Recent updated: 14 hours ago
Updated: 14 minutes ago
Matthew McConaughey has been in Australia, almost got bitten by a brown snake, one of the most toxic reptiles on the earth, he told us Wednesday, on the Today Show in Australia.
In the Us, the actor found himself in the garden of a friend of mine. When he was in a barn, walked in, felt like McConaughey, that he was at the warp it was.
“I didn’t see the snake as a way of piercing through my body. He didn’t really need to eat. My friend went into the barn, and it was done to him, the snake to catch it. “That’s a brown snake, size. It was a very, very bad for you to be able to expire, ” he said to me.”