Cristiano Ronaldo wanted to verkrachtingszaak to hide from the children
September 16, 2019 20:13
16-09-19 at 20:13
Recent updated: 44 minutes ago
Updated: 44 mins ago
Cristiano Ronaldo, who is in the last year, the court was taken because he was accused of rape, says that the news was trying to cover up for the older children. The 34-year-old football player, was embarrassed in front of them.
“I can remember that I have at home, tv, watched it with my girlfriend, and she’s in the news I had,” says He, in a conversation with Piers Morgan, the talk show Good Morning Britain.
“I heard that, my kids came down, and I put a radio station on it, because I was so ashamed of. I didn’t want The jr to hear that there is a negative opinion about his father was speaking.”