Bitcoin, Crypto currency, Blockchain

Bitcoin to 400,000 USD? Bitcoin forecasts and Adaptation progress for Ethereum, XRP and Litecoin

87a4473e75d77be88410c50fc3a0fa53 - Bitcoin to 400,000 USD? Bitcoin forecasts and Adaptation progress for Ethereum, XRP and Litecoin

Bitcoin to 400,000 USD? Bitcoin forecasts and Adaptation progress for Ethereum, XRP and Litecoin

Home News Bitcoin to 400,000 USD? Bitcoin forecasts and Adaptation progress for Ethereum, XRP and Litecoin

Of
Marcel Knobloch –
16.06.2019

The former managing Director and head of financial market research at AQR Capital Management Aaron Brown, in an Interview to Bloomberg that Bitcoin could start on the basis of the development in the past, a new upward trend. He predicted a Bitcoin exchange rate of between 60,000 and 400,000 USD, but Bitcoin then again, would a break-in (freely translated):

By 2015, Bitcoin] went back [to 85% at 175 USD (although still on the High of 2013). It is then fired in the air and reached the end of 2017 from a peak of more than 20,000 USD. In 2018, it is lost again 85% of its value 3,200 USD (but still above the peak of 2015). This year, Bitcoin rose to over 9,000, US Dollar and now stands at about 8,100 US dollars.

You should repeat the pattern of the last two rallies, could Bitcoin will rise to 60,000 to 400,000 USD, before it comes again, a crash by 85%.

According to Brown, two factors suggest, however, that in the near future, no Bitcoin rally is imminent. According to Brown, the volatility of Bitcoin is in comparison to the S & P 500 is currently at -0.2, a historically low level. Along with the changes to the Bitcoin option market for Brown is of the view that there is a great Bitcoin is, Bitcoin is still on the(freely translated):

At the end of November 2017, when the prices of crypto currencies with those of the present were similar, with Bitcoin trade in value of $ 10,000 per month, with an implied volatility of over 300% are actively traded. This means that you will have to pay USD 2,200 for the right to buy a Bitcoin for $ 10,000 when it is sold for 8,000 USD.

Today, the contract for a more reasonable 200 USD will be sold at an implied volatility of approximately 85%. This suggests that Bitcoin has a Chance of 15%, to rise in a month over $ 10,000, and a price of only slightly more than 11,000 USD, it is expected, if this is the case. This is not the case, is the expected price at about $ 7,500 to$. This is a volatile investment, but not comparable with 2017. The probability that in the near future to a bubble or a crash, seems to be lower than last Time, as the prices in the vicinity of this level of earnings.

According to Brown, the current price of Bitcoin for this summer, more to fundamental news than on a sudden Bullrun, as in the past.based

Employees with Ether to pay thanks to Bitwage

The crypto payment firm Bitwage offers employers the opportunity to pay their employees in Ether (freely translated):

We are pleased to announce today the official payroll for Ether.

This means that workers around the world can now receive any percentage of their salary in Ether. Employees, freelancers, and freelancers can from each customer within the U.S., the EU or the United Kingdom of Ethe as a possible payment. Companies that wish to provide tax and HR compliant Ether-benefits, can sign up to offer these to employees as a benefit.

Here, companies must consider the tax treatment of crypto-currencies in the respective country of the payment, because worldwide there are still no uniform rules in regard to digital Assets. France had made a proposal at the last G20 summit, has not yet been confirmed or rejected. It remains to be seen the direction in which the area developed.

Featured Image: Igor Meshkov | Shutterstock

You’re in the mood for more messages? Subscribe to our Newsletter and regularly receive the latest News by E-Mail!

Follow us!