The Italian rider Danilo Petrucci (Ducati) has Sunday the Grand prix motorcycle racing of Italy in the MotoGP class on his name.
In the sixth world cup race of the season he got on the circuit of Mugello, the Spaniard Marc Marquez (Honda), who with his second place his leadership position in the world cup-stand reinforced. With Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati) finished there is still a second Italian and a second Ducati on the podium. A boost for the Italian brand, which has its headquarters in the city of Bologna, not too far from Mugello.
For the 28-year-old Petrucci was the first win in the MotoGP, after he the past two years on the eighth place finisher in the CHAMPIONSHIP-mode.
The next world cup round is on 16 June in Catalonia, and driven.
1. Danilo Petrucci (Ita/Ducati) 23 laps in 41:33.794
2. Marc Marquez (Spa/Honda) 0.043
3. Andrea Dovizioso (Ita/Ducati) 0.338
4. Alex Rins (Spa/Suzuki) 0.535
5. Takaaki Nagakami (Jap/Honda-LCR) 6.535
World cup mode:
1. Marc Marquez (Spa/Honda) 115 pts
2. Andrea Dovizioso (Ita/Ducati) 103
3. Alex Rins (Spa/Suzuki) 88
4. Danilo Petrucci (Ita/Ducati) 82
5. Valentino Rossi (Ita/Yamaha) 72
Alex Marquez is approaching in world cup thanks to victory in Italy
The Spaniard Alex Marquez (Kalex) has Sunday the Grand prix motorcycle racing of Italy in the Moto2 class won, that is the sixth world cup race of the season.
The younger brother of five MotoGP world champion Marc Marquez took it on the circuit of Mugello, the Italian rider Luca Marini, and the Swiss rider Thomas Lüthi, both also with a Kalex. The Italian world CHAMPIONSHIP leader Lorenzo Baldassari was in his own country no farther than a fourth place and see this Marquez in the world CHAMPIONSHIP mode, approaching to within two points.
1. Alex Marquez (Spa/Kalex) 21 laps in 39:31.262
2. Luca Marini (Ita/Kalex) 1.928
3. Thomas Lüthi (Sui/Kalex) 2.242
4. Lorenzo Baldassari (Ita/Kalex) 3.653
5. Augusto Fernadez (Spa/Kalex) 3.973
1. Lorenzo multiannual programme for (Ita/Kalex) 88 points
2. Alex Marquez (Spa/Kalex) 86
3. Thomas Lüthi (Sui/Kalex) 84
4. Jorge Navarro (Spa/SpeedUp) 73
5. Marcel Schrötter (Ger/Kalex) 64
Tony Arbolino book in Mugello first Moto3 victory
The Italian Tony Arbolino (Honda) has Sunday the Grand prix motorcycle racing of Italy in the Moto3 class his name is written, that is the sixth world cup race of the season.
On the circuit of Mugello he got the of his fellow countryman Lorenzo Dalla Porta (Honda) and the Spaniard Jaume Masia (KTM). His fellow countryman Aron Canet (KTM) finished in seventh place, sufficient to maintain the leading position in the world cup stand to preserve.
For the eighteen-year-old Arbolino was the first Moto3 victory in his career. His best result to date was a third place in the GP of Argentina earlier this season. Last season, he finished on the eleventh place in the CHAMPIONSHIP-mode.
1. Tony Arbolino (Ita/Honda): the 20 laps in 39:29.874
2. Lorenzo Dalla Porta (Ita/Honda) at 0.029
3. Jaume Masia (Spa/KTM) 0.078
4. Niccolo Antonelli (Ita/Honda) 0.156
5. Dennis Foggia (Ita/KTM) 0.267
1. Aron Canet (Spa/KTM) 83 points
2. Lorenzo Dalla Porta (Ita/Honda) 80
3. Niccolo Antonelli (Ita/Honda) 70
4. Jaume Masia (Spa/KTM) 65
5. Celestino Vietti (Ita/KTM) 52