The Mercedes F1 team has the second training session for the GP of Monaco dominated. Max Verstappen had problems and lost a lot of precious time.
During the second training session for the GP of Monaco went to the riders more and more the limits of the car and the circuit, which of course also resulted in slightly more errors which were committed.
For Sebastian Vettel it was almost with a heavy crash. The German came with his Ferrari a few centimeters from the crash to a halt in Sainte Devote.
Also for Max Verstappen was the second training session is not completely problem free. The Dutchman stood with his Red Bull RB15 long time by a water leak. Finally drove Verstappen the sixth time.
At the top we found both Mercedes-riders return with a large lead on the rest. Hamilton had the fastest time on 81 thousandths followed by team-mate Valtteri Bottas.
1. L. Hamilton Mercedes 01:11.118
2. V. Bottas Mercedes 01:11.199
3. S. Vettel Ferrari 01:11.881
4. P. Gasly Red Bull 01:11.938
5. A. Albon Toro Rosso 01:12.031
6. M. Verstappen Red Bull 01:12.052
7. K. Magnussen Haas 01:12.174
8. A. Giovinazzi Alfa Romeo 01:12.239
9. K. Räikkönen Alfa Romeo 01:12.342
10. C. Leclerc Ferrari 01:12.350
11. R. Grosjean Haas 01:12.392
12. L. Norris McLaren 01:12.393
13. C. Sainz Jr. McLaren 01:12.419
14. D. Kvyat Toro Rosso 01:12.577
15. S. Pérez Racing Point 01:12.752
16. N. Hulkenberg Renault 01:12.872
17. D. Ricciardo Renault 01:12.888
18. L. Stroll Racing Point 01:14.558
19. G. Russell Williams 01:15.052
20. R. Kubica Williams 01:15.146
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- Foreign “black flag” situation during the first training session GP of Monaco
- “Ferrari is already working on new concepts for its F1 car”
- VIDEO: BMW waves beautiful video Mercedes boss Dieter Zetsche from
- Various tributes to Niki Lauda in Monaco
- VIDEO: F1-colleague observed growth of beard with Max Verstappen