Andy Murray, who several hip operations behind him, is full of confidence that he was again on the nearest tennis court at will appear. The former number one of the world’s hopes, in July in the doubles together at Wimbledon, so had the Shot know.
The singles matches will be the 32-year-old Murray surely will not be participating at the All England Club, he declares Tuesday in The Times. “The doubles is possible.”
The dual Wimbledon winner, announced in January that he was after Wimbledon would probably quit tennis because of recurring pain in his hip. But afterwards underwent the Shot a successful operation. In march he said that he would like to continue to play, but he didn’t know if that was possible.
“What I previously have said, is that there is a strong likelihood that I stop after Wimbledon as I do not feel good,” says Murray now. “But if the feeling is good, it seems logic to me to take my time to re-fit to be before I’m again in just try to to act. I now feel really better. If it continues, I will of course try again enkelwedstrijden to tennis. For the doubles, I am almost sure that I have a comeback. Just look at what Bob Bryan (who also has hip surgery underwent, ed.) has realized. He returned to the fourth or third spot on the world ranking in the doubles, while he is nine years older. Why would I not try the same, or perhaps even more, to do?”