Red Bull team boss Christian Horner is confident that Max Verstappen also after this season for his team will drive.
Verstappen currently has a contract with Red Bull at the end of 2020 expires. By a clause in the contract can Verstappen be possible at the end of this season Red Bull has already left, already expected Christian Horner is not that Verstappen at the end of this season a move will make and next year another team will drive.
The past few weeks, there are more and more speculations about a possible switch of Verstappen to Mercedes. Christian Horner believes there is not, however, Horner believes that Verstappen anyway at Red Bull will continue, even though there is a prestatieclausule in his contract.
“You must not always believe anything,” said Horner. “Max has a contract, and that is very clear. I have all the confidence that he is also next year and Red Bull will drive.”
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- “Mercedes took a big risk during the qualifier in Azerbaijan”
- VIDEO: Mother Ayrton Senna does emotional testimony
- Formula 1 new kwalificatieformat not introduce
- VIDEO: best highlights for supreme from Ayrton Senna his F1-career
- Senna and Ratzenberger get special tribute at GP of Spain