Ferrari driver Charles Leclerc is at the GP of Azerbaijan was elected ‘Driver of The Day’.
Leclerc knew during the qualifier in Azerbaijan is still a serious setback due to crash. During the race it went a lot better, and he drove even a little while in the lead.
The Monegask finished fifth and also drove the fastest lap during the race, which he is also the lap record broke. Enough for the F1 fans to support him during the race to ‘Driver of The Day’ is to be preferred.
Leclerc is also the first rider this season, which is two times that honour falls. In addition to Leclerc were this season, even though Mercedes driver Valtteri Bottas and Toro Rosso driver Alex Albon to ‘Driver of The Day’ will be elected.
Summary of winners ‘Driver of The Day award:
GP of Australia: Valtteri Bottas
GP of Bahrain: Charles Leclerc
GP of China: Alexander Albon
GP of Azerbaijan: Charles Leclerc
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- “F1 car, Ferrari is like a ‘Rubik’s Cube’ “
- VIDEO: Stupid action of F1-pilot to reverse driving into a colleague
- Vettel: “Ferrari has now a crucial turning point against the GP of Spain”
- Hamilton: “I was too friendly at the start”
- “Ferrari is guilty of the crash of Leclerc during the qualification of”