During the second day of the in-season test in Bahrain has Georges Russell in the Mercedes, the fastest time ridden. Mick Schumacher tested on the second test day for Alfa Romeo, and drove the sixth time.
After Mick Schumacher yesterday, under great media attention his F1 debut in a Ferrari F1 car, made, tested the German once again today but for Alfa Romeo Racing. Yesterday, reed Schumacher in the Ferrari SF90 the second time, today he drove a sixth time.
Russell, that is normal for the Williams F1 team to drive, if today, the Mercedes test. In the Mercedes W10 he had the fastest time with a handful of thousandths ahead of Sergio Perez. Sebastian Vettel followed on about three tenths.
Also Fernando Alonso came in today in action again. Like yesterday we tested the Spaniard with the McLaren F1 racing car and he conducted a tire testing for Pirelli.
1. G. Russell, Mercedes 01:29.029 101
2. S. Pérez Racing Point 01:29.095 60
3. S. Vettel Ferrari 01:29.319 102
4. C. Sainz Jr. McLaren 01:29.795 20
5. D. Kvyat Scuderia Toro Rosso 01:29.911 111
6. Mick Schumacher Alfa Romeo 01:29.998 70
7. A. Albon Scuderia Toro Rosso 01:30.037 143
8. L. Stroll Racing Point 01:30.049 35
9. D. Ticktum Red Bull 01:30.856 134
10. R. Grosjean Haas 01:30.903 86
11. F. Alonso McLaren 01:31.006 69
12. P. Fittipaldi Haas 01:31.209 48
13. L. Norris McLaren 01:31.303 72
14. J. Aitken Renault 01:31.500 103
15. N. Russell Williams 01:32.198 100
16. C. Sainz Jr. McLaren 01:32.269 60
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- Fernando Alonso: “I am the best, but that is difficult to prove”
- April 1 pranks in the Formula 1
- Alonso: “New McLaren F1 car is on all fronts a step forward”
- Charles Leclerc ignored teamorders of Ferrari in Bahrain
- VIDEO: Mick Schumacher during F1 test for Ferrari