The Indycar-racing car of Fernando Alonso
McLaren yesterday, the bolide is proposed that Fernando Alonso to the Indy 500 will participate.
Fernando Alonso is doing this year in may, with McLaren a new throw to win the Indy 500. Alonso will do that in a livery very similar to the F1 livery of McLaren.
If the Spaniard manages to the Indy 500 to win, then he conquered the coveted Triple Crown, consisting of a victory in the Indy 500, the 24 hours of Le Mans and the grand prix of Monaco. Those last two knew Alonso to win.
Alonso will be at the Indy 500 participate with the bib number 66. The bib number is a reference to the first victory of McLaren at the ‘Brickyard’ in 1972. When won by Mark Donohue in the M16.
On april 24, will Fernando during an ‘open’ test his IndyCar-racing car extensively tested on the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Prior to that will Alonso morning during a private test in action with a ‘zusterwagen’ and that the Texas Motor Speedway.
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- “Max Verstappen is ready for the title, now his team is still”
- Renault F1 team surprised visitors to Disneyland Paris with F1-demo
- “Sebastian Vettel seemed to be an amateur when he spun off in Bahrain”
- “Mercedes saw Charles Leclerc immediately as a threat for the title”
- CONTEST: Win Body & Fit Whip ‘N Whey Bars