This coming weekend will find in China the 1000th F1-race, place, and provided the Formula 1 and Carbon special magnumflessen. The special event must, after all, tools are put in the spotlight and what better way than with an exclusive bottle of champagne?
Since 2017 is the exclusive champagnemerk Carbon the official supplier of the magnumflessen that after every F1-race on the stage used to be. A magnumfles of Carbon costs 3 000 dollars per bottle. Each F1 race weekend, so with some 9 000 dollar champagne celebrated.
The special edition bottles of the GP of China will undoubtedly still cost more …
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- Renault F1 team surprised visitors to Disneyland Paris with F1-demo
- “Sebastian Vettel seemed to be an amateur when he spun off in Bahrain”
- “Mercedes saw Charles Leclerc immediately as a threat for the title”
- The big advantage of Ferrari this F1 season: the top speed
- Why you changed Max Verstappen suddenly of helmleverancier?