After the presentation of the Red Bull RB15 if Max Verstappen yesterday on the circuit of Silverstone, the first meters driving the new Red Bull F1 car with a Honda engine. His first impression was positive already.
“The day is over and the first kilometres with the new car drove,” said Max Verstappen, after the end and as you can read on his official website.
Verstappen his first feeling in the car is obviously good, and the Dutchman looks forward to with Honda to work together.
“After my first run I had a big smile on my face. I am very happy how the car and engine feel, that looks positive. It is a fine group of people from Honda where we now work.”
After his first meeting with the RB15 on the circuit can Verstappen’t wait for next week plenty of to start with tests and the RB15 is firmly attached to the tooth to feel.
“I can’t wait for Barcelona to continue to work on our preparation for the first race in Melbourne. Today was a positive day, where I am very happy.”
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- VIDEO: The new F1-racing car of Max Verstappen at the circuit
- Photos: Lewis Hamilton in the new Mercedes F1 car
- Remarkable decision Ferrari: “new Entrant Leclerc gets the racecrew of Vettel”
- Pictures: Max Verstappen in the new Red Bull F1 car
- VIDEO: New Mercedes F1 car makes first meters on the circuit of Silverstone