The Mercedes F1 team has its new F1 car for the season 2019 proposed. The Mercedes W10 wait for the heavy task for the world championship at the constructors to defend and Lewis Hamilton a sixth world title to help.
Since the introduction of the V6 turbo engines in Formula 1 dominates Mercedes. Five years in a row, the new Mercedes is crowned world champion at the manufacturers and also the rijderstitel went to the Mercedes-pilot.
In 2016, went on the world championship to Nico Rosberg, who immediately afterwards also his farewell to Formula 1 announced. All the other years won Lewis Hamilton the world title, which he now no less than five F1 world championship titles behind his name: four Mercedes and one at McLaren.
Also this year, Hamilton undoubtedly for nothing less than the world title, just like Mercedes. Valtteri Bottas is just like the past two seasons, the team-mate of Hamilton.
After an encouraging first season was 2018 a very difficult season for Bottas. The Fin knew after teamorders during the GP of Russia is clearly a mental dip during the rest of the season. It is now the question of whether Valtteri Bottas this season, however, a fist will be able to make towards Hamilton.
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- Remarkable decision Ferrari: “new Entrant Leclerc gets the racecrew of Vettel”
- F1 team to cancel movie day because the new F1 car will not be ready
- McLaren strictly leading tobacco product manufacturer BAT as a sponsor
- “An F1 future with Red Bull depends on Honda.”
- Former F1-champion: “The F1 is currently sometimes really terrifying”