SportPesa Racing point F1, that is the new name of the former Racing Point Force India F1 team. The renstal presented us again today for a pink car, though this time one with blue accents and a lot of new sponsors.
READ ALSO. Max Verstappen gets at Red Bull striking car, but with the new motor: “I’m realistic, it’s time to ask”
Mercedes F1 team reveals new ‘kampioensbolide’ of Lewis Hamilton
Last year was not much or the Force India F1 team went bankrupt. After a restart the renstal this year as SportPesa Racing Point F1 team at the start of the new F1 season 2019, so made the renstal today at the auto show in Toronto known.
Sergio Perez will be just like last year for SportPesa Racing point F1 drive. The Mexican gets Lance Stroll as a new team-mate, the son of Canadian billionaire Lawrence Stroll who renstal last year with a consortium of the bankruptcy saved.
The new livery of the renstal is just like last year, mainly pink, are the new sponsors also a lot of blue accents on the car.
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- Pictures: Max Verstappen in the new Red Bull F1 car
- VIDEO: Red Bull RB15 with Honda motor starts first time on the circuit
- Remarkable decision Ferrari: “new Entrant Leclerc gets the racecrew of Vettel”
- VIDEO: New Mercedes F1 car makes first meters on the circuit of Silverstone
- Former F1-champion: “The F1 is currently sometimes really terrifying”