The Italian Toro Rosso F1 team, the zusterteam of Red Bull Racing, has this afternoon its new car for F1 season 2019 proposed.
The STR14 is the second F1 racing car of Toro Rosso, which is powered by a Honda engine. After last year arranged was being experimented with the Honda engine should be 2019, the year in which Toro Rosso, helping to set the Honda engine to develop, while Red Bull Racing will also switch to engines from Honda.
The rijdersduo of last year, consisting of Brendon Hartley and Pierre Gasly was replaced. That last was promoted to Red Bull Racing while Brendon Hartley had to leave the taking of the Formula 1.
The Russian Daniil Kvyat again behind the wheel of the Toro Rosso F1 car, highly remarkable given that Kvyat in 2017 by Toro Rosso at the side was pushed. Alexander Albon, a Thai-British rider, finished last year as third in the Formula 2 championship and is the team-mate of Kvyat.
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- Former F1-champion: “The F1 is currently sometimes really terrifying”
- Is Ferrari by Philip Morris during the first F1-race in trouble?
- New team-mate Max Verstappen:”He will make me do better performance”
- Philip Morris responds to the research to sponsoring Ferrari F1 team
- VIDEO: Mercedes shows its new F1 engine roar