- Premiere of new movie Liam Neeson abandoned after the fuss about the interview
Premiere of new movie Liam Neeson abandoned after the fuss about the interview
05 February, 2019 17:39
Last update: 10 minutes ago
Update: 10 minutes ago
The premiere of Cold Pursuit, the new film from Liam Neeson, has been cancelled after controversy arose over an interview that the actor gave.
The rodeloperevenement that in New York would take place does not go through, reports Sky News. Journalists who attend this event would be, were told that the premiere is cancelled.
Neeson responded earlier on Tuesday, still on the fuss that was created after the interview in which he revealed ever on the path to have gone to a random black man in to beat each other. The Northern Irish actor says not racist.