At the auction house ‘Artcurial’ on the tenth of February a special Renault F1 car under the hammer, it consists of 313 000 Lego blocks. The proceeds go to charity.
The R. S. 17 was unveiled by Renault on the thirtieth of november 2017 and is now being auctioned by the auction house ‘Artcurial.’ The estimated yield of this unique piece is between thirty and fifty thousand euros and will be donated to UNICEF.
To make the car as real as possible to resemble the bucket seat, the steering wheel and the wheels are not out of Lego blocks.
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- F1 organises first ‘launch event’ ever
- Nico Rosberg: “Bottas can be the Hamilton in 2019 difficult”
- Organisers F1 races expressing fierce criticism on the new owner, Formula 1
- Renault: “Red Bull will be the development of Honda F1 engine braking”
- VIDEO: Police hold former F1 champion Nico Rosberg during test drive McLaren-racing car