Showbiz

Fire breaks out at work in the house, Ed Sheeran

  • NOW.en
  • Entertainment
  • Gossip
  • Fire breaks out at work in the house, Ed Sheeran

Fire breaks out at work in the house, Ed Sheeran

25 January 2019 20:00
25-01-19 20:00
Last update: 2 minutes ago
Update: 2 minutes ago

0

In the home of Ed Sheeran in the British county of Suffolk is Friday, a small fire erupted. The fire occurred during construction work.

Around 19.30 there was from the house, a phone call is committed to the local fire department, the fire with the help of three spraying technique and managed to extinguish the fire, reports the American website E!News.

It is unclear what the fire has to occur and how large the damage is. It is also not known whether Sheeran and his fiancée, Cherry Seaborn, with whom he is living in the house, were present.

Leave a Comment