Team Nordic, consisting of Tom Kristensen and Johan Kristoffersson, in Mexico, the Nations Cup of the Race of Champions won.
During the Race of Champions take riders from various classes of racing against each other. It is there on two different days, and fought for a title in the countries and at the individual riders.
In a thrilling final of the Nations Cup, beat Kristensen and Kristoffersson, Team Germany consisting of Sebastian Vettel and Mick Schumacher. Team Germany managed, therefore, there is not a ninth title to conquer.
Sebastian Vettel had to be more recognize in negenvoudig Le Mans winner Tom Kristensen, but Mick Schumacher managed to get in a Vuhl 05 two-time World Rallycross champion Kristoffersson beat, making Germany once again fully in the fight was. It is worth noting that it was Kristoffersson his only defeat of the day was.
In the KTM X-Bows defeated Kristensen then the 19-year-old son of Michael Schumacher, giving Team Nordic in the Nations Cup champion crowned. Today the individual competition.
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- Red Bull: “If the race purists, we are not interested in slow Formula E”
- New F1 cars of Ferrari and McLaren passed crash tests
- Photos: motor Show 2019 in Brussels
- What do the F1-reglementswijzigingen for 2019?
- Leaked to McLaren by accident a photo of its new F1 car?