The Dutchman Max Verstappen will today have community service to perform, which he imposed was as a result of an incident that occurred last year occurred during the F1 race in Brazil.
On 11 november, came the end of the GP of Brazil to a collision between Max Verstappen Esteban Ocon. The Dutchman pushed the Frenchman, this was after there had been earlier in the race a collision had been giving Verstappen the victory lost.
Verstappen was defined as, ultimately, a community service of the FIA, this is because it is the action as “damaging to the image of Formula 1” approach. About two months later know Verstappen now also what his community service.
Today is the second race of the Formula E championship, the electric counterpart of the Formula 1, place in Marrakech. At the Circuit International Automobile Moulay El Hassan Verstappen walking along with the stewards and to support them in their activities. The exact content of that work is preliminary, however, is not known.
The FIA explained Verstappen two days ‘service to the community” as a community service. Assisting the stewards during the Formula E race in Marrakech, therefore, is but the first part of his community service.
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- “Resignation of Ferrari team boss had already decided for Christmas but was kept secret”
- Disappointed with the sponsor stops cooperation with Mercedes F1 team despite world title
- Fernando Alonso in 2020 at the start of the Dakar?
- “New Ferrari-pilot seems to be hugely on Fernando Alonso”
- Former Porsche team boss goes to work at McLaren F1 team