The United States has started the withdrawal of their forces in northern Syria fighting against Islamic State (IS). That has a spokesperson of the American army said Friday.
The Us president, Donald Trump had last month announced that the United States has 2,000 soldiers would be restored in Syria, as the fight against IS – ‘the only reason why we’re there, ” says Trump was won. The decision surprised his allies in the fight against IS. Also in the US, was surprised. It was also not entirely clear what He exactly meant. Security adviser John Bolton said later during a tour in the Middle East that the U.s. troops would remain ” until it IS defeated’.
But according to colonel Sean Ryan is the coalition now actually started with ‘the process of the withdrawal. Details about specific times or troop movements were not released for security reasons.
The Syrian Mensenrechtenobservatorium, that in London, reported Thursday it already has a convoy of ten armored vehicles Syria is left to Rmeilan in Iraq drew.