According to the Austrian newspaper ‘Kronen Zeitung’ is Niki Lauda since the beginning of January on the intensive care of a hospital in Vienna. He had his holiday in Ibiza to pause by a heavy griepaanval.
The last messages that we have Niki Lauda were told were encouraging, he recovered well from his lung transplant and there was even mention of a return to the pit box of Mercedes.
In that return we now must unfortunately question because ‘Kronen Zeitung’ knows of sources that are close to Lauda that the triple world champion back in the hospital in Vienna is included.
The cause is a griepaanval for Lauda problematic could be because his immune system greatly weakened by the various surgeries and medications that need to make sure that his body is the new long-not rejecting.
Lauda spent the christmas season in its home in Ibiza but had to early return.
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- Ron Dennis wanted to be Michael Schumacher lured to McLaren-adventure
- What do F1 drivers during the winter?
- VIDEO: Michael Schumacher-exhibition at the Ferrari museum
- Lewis Hamilton has one big new year’s greetings for 2019 …
- Overview: when are the new F1 cars proposed?