Or a car, it is to be in love to be remains to be seen, however, is that McLaren has its new car on February 14, the public will imagine.
McLaren will use its new vehicle ‘MCL34’ as a name, as appears from a tweet of the renstal. Lando Norris and Carlos Sainz will be with Valentine’s day, the cloth of the new McLaren F1 car.
The McLaren MCL33 should be the last season and the poor results. Our fellow countryman, Stoffel Vandoorne and two-time F1 champion Fernando Alonso left McLaren at the end of the season 2018.
For Alonso, it was after many years of being a (temporary) farewell to the Formula 1, Stoffel Vandoorne made with the aid of Mercedes the switch to the Formula E, the electric counterpart of the Formula 1.
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- VIDEO: The F1 cars of Michael Schumacher
- McLaren: “Successor of Stoffel Vandoorne will get the time to develop”
- “Spiral of good news showed were times tacking and for us to choose”
- F1 team had last year 2 million euro damage due to crashes
- Wife of Michael Schumacher remains the only hope is that realistic?