The new Michael Schumacher-app
On January 3, Michael Schumacher, for fifty years, and on that day there will be a tribute to German F1 legend, a special app will be launched.
After his dramatic skiing accident on 29 december 2013 in the French Méribel is the German through his family and manager still become active in the social media. There appear regular photos of his career but for his fiftieth birthday has the ‘Keep Fighting Foundation’ have something special in store.
On 3 January is after all, an official Michael Schumacher-app launched, so has the ‘Keep Fighting Foundation’ let you know. The app will be a virtual museum where fans a lot of info and photos found on Michael Schumacher’s career.
Via the app, will the fans ‘Michael Schumacher Private Collection’, the exhibition currently in Motorworld Cologne-Rhineland, an extra dimension can give. In addition to this exhibition there on 3 January in the Ferrari museum in Maranello, the exhibition ‘Michael 50’.
In the official Michael Schumacher-app that will be available for download on iOS and Android, will also be linked to the new Schumoji App. Fans can Schumojis of Michael and Mick Schumacher find that they use social media to share. The proceeds of the app will be integral to the Keep Fighting Foundation.
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- Five years after the skiing accident of Michael Schumacher, there is still no clarity
- VIDEO: How Michael Schumacher, the F1 changed …
- “No budget was large enough for our F1 car competitive.”
- “I was in shock when I heard that Lewis Hamilton a superbike test was doing”
- Wife of Michael Schumacher remains the only hope is that realistic?