Chester – In Chester zoo in northwest England, Saturday, a major fire raged. All animals were in good time, in safety, and also all the visitors were evacuated.
The fire broke out in the ‘Monsoon Forest’, a covered stay, which includes crocodiles, Sumatran orangutans, macaques and exotic birds live. The cause might be a short circuit.
In the zoo, stay for about 21,000 animals.
Images of the fire spread rapidly through social media. Of far are large plumes of smoke to see. The Chester Zoo is home to more than 21,000 animals.
It is not yet clear whether there are casualties among the visitors or the animals.