Gubkinskyi – A game with his brother was a Russian toddler of three years of fatal. He was in the washing machine by his parents found.
Photo for illustration.
An older brother had the kid in the morning from his cot left. They were going to play, but there was also a 3-year old toddler in the washing machine.
After the wake up, become parents at an empty cradle stood, they went looking and found the child in the washing machine, reports The Daily Mail. He has been trapped and is therefore likely to be choked.
The more common error with kids and washing machines. Last week was also already a 9-year-old boy in Russia to the life by imprisonment in a washing machine.
Father stopped child in washing machine: 30 years in prison
Twin drowns in washing machine