Ferrari is the first F1 team of which we presentatiedatum of the new F1 car for the season 2019 know.
The last race of the F1 season in 2018 should it have been for some time attached, in the plants of the F1-teams in the run-up to the holidays hard. After all, they are fully engaged with the build of the new F1 cars for the season 2019.
On march 17, 2019 is the first race ridden but prior to that, it is already a busy period with the presentations of the F1 cars and two wintertests in Barcelona.
Ferrari is the first team that we presentatiedatum know. Maurizio Arrivabene, the team boss of Ferrari, confirmed during the Autosprint Award ceremony, the presentation of the new Ferrari F1 car on February 15, will take place.
That is just three days before the first wintertest at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya will start. Provisionally, the new Ferrari F1 car, known internally under the code name 670.
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- VIDEO: As heaven sounds, the engine of the Aston Martin Valkyrie
- Hamilton: “I will ‘super focus’ need to Max Verstappen to beat”
- VIDEO: onboard lap on the Formula E circuit to which Stoffel Vandoorne racing
- Sebastian Vettel: “Mixed feelings for F1 comeback-Kubica”
- Successor Stoffel Vandoorne for his first F1-season an ‘unrealistic goal’