Yesterday the FIA gala in Saint-Petersburg. Lewis Hamilton got next to the trophy for the title of world champion is also a trophy for ‘Personality of the Year’. However, it was Kimi were times that with all the attention went away.
The Fin had apparently something deep in the glass looked and went really ‘happy’ on stage. Presenter Nicki Shields disguised it a little in her commentary: “Kimi has very much enjoyed this evening”.
Were times yourself hugged just about everyone near him on the podium. Especially team-mate Sebastian Vettel got the one embrace after the other.
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- F1-pilot left at the Formula 1 in order to be a chef to
- The real reason why a F1 pilot racezitje lose …
- VIDEO: STR11 replaces STR10 in Max Verstappen store in the Netherlands
- Disclosure: F1-pilot was during a heavy crash GP of Belgium rescued by Halo
- Were times: “Sauber has everything for a great F1 car in 2019”