Child (1) gasps in banana with nails

b3feaee9e412460bd0f860162bd81ce7 - Child (1) gasps in banana with nails

STOCKHOLM – A 1-year-old girl is in Sweden ended up in hospital after a bite had been taken from a banana where nails standing. The toddler remained ultimately unharmed.

Photo for illustration

The incident was in the car of the father of the child. He had the banana bought from a supermarket in Eskilstuna, sweden before he and his daughter shrugged in childcare. When she was in the car on the way home for a bite, took, began, the child suddenly crying. From the banana strike nails.

Because the child is already a bite had taken, he drove with her to the hospital. It was clear they no nail to have swallowed.

The supermarket took out the bananas from the shelves.

Leave a Comment