Students are CO-poisoning in bus

1dccf22b1fde755f8b0e1b10074af5ca - Students are CO-poisoning in bus

RATINGEN – For the second time in a few days time has a large number of students carbon monoxide poisoning occurred in the German town of Ratingen. Monday it went to about 25 students, Fridays were the parents of eight children unwell.

It is generally believed that the poisoning occurred in a school bus, when exhaust gas from the engine to the rear of the passenger compartment hacked.

“The more the kids in the back were, the higher concentrations”, said a spokesman of the fire brigade. This would also explain why the drivers there are nothing of that. According to the police were the buses of the same bus company.

Some children were taken to the university hospital in Dusseldorf brought in for treatment. The police are doing investigation of the circumstances of both cases.

Leave a Comment