Lewis Hamilton yesterday at the circuit of Jerez de la Frontera, fell during a Superbike test. The Brit kept fortunately no serious injuries to his crash.
It is generally known that Lewis Hamilton is not only fast cars but also of fast bikes. So is the Brit itself regularly during F1-raceweekends to see on his own motorcycle.
Hamilton is also an ambassador of the brand MV Agusta and there is even an engine named after him. The F4 LH 44, where LH refers to the initials of the Brit and 44 to his race number in Formula 1, is available in limited quantities.
Hamilton got on Saturday at the circuit of Jerez de la Frontera, however, the chance of a Yamaha YZF-R1 to the test. According to the Italian La Gazzetta dello Sport, the test was organised by the British No Limits, and reed Hamilton on a completely black engine stickers with his number 44.
During the test, came to Hamilton, however, fall. The reigning world champion held fortunately no serious injuries to his light crash. Later in the day, he was sitting again on the engine.
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- VIDEO: Amazing how an orchestra the official F1 theme song plays
- Millionaire and father of F1-pilot: “We want to compete for place in the first three”
- VIDEO: How experience you are as a photographer the titelviering of an F1 team?
- “Red Bull came in 2018, so a 50 hp deficit”
- Mick Schumacher excited by the performance of the F2 car: “This is incredible!”