AVIGNON – A former manager of a fast-food restaurant in the French Avignon is Tuesday in appeal to two years in prison sentenced after a teenager had died after eating a meal in the establishment.
Rattenkeutels in a dirty restaurant (photo for illustration).
Research had shown that it was in the restaurant at various points seized to the respect of hygiene rules.
The 14-year-old boy was in January 2011 at home at night sick and died, a day after he was in the restaurant had been. Autopsy showed that he had succumbed to food poisoning. The manager was made last year by a lower court to the same punishment sentenced.
The owner of the restaurant received a fine of 50,000 euros.