Alexander Albon is the team-mate of Daniil Kvyat as the Toro Rosso F1 team today to let us know.
It had been there for some time to come, but now it’s official, the British Thai Alexander Albon will next year in Formula 1 racing. Albon was in the Formula E, the electric counterpart of the Formula 1 in which our fellow countryman, Stoffel Vandoorne racing, under contract with Nissan.
This year came Albon in the Formula 2, in which he four races won and third in the championship ended. Of course Albon very happy that he is next year in Formula 1 will be racing.
“It’s great to know that I will next year in Formula 1 will be racing,” said Albon in a comment on the announcement. “Throughout my career in the eenzitterij I knew what ups and downs. I 2012 I was dropped by Red Bull, and from then on, I knew that. the path to Formula 1 much more difficult it would be.”
“I worked very hard and always tried to make an impression. I want Red Bull and Dr. Marko thanks for this second chance they are giving me. I have always been mad on motorsport, and it’s always been my dream to be in Formula 1 to get. This is a dream come true.”
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- VIDEO: Fernando Alonso thanks his fans after last F1 race
- Lewis Hamilton relives ‘wacky’ day actor Will Smith
- Team-mate Max Verstappen felt “hopeless” in the last laps for Red Bull F1 team
- Hamilton: “The season ended as I new want to start”
- VIDEO: Stoffel Vandoorne video message after his last F1 race