During the opening round of the GP of Abu Dhabi made the German Nico Hulkenberg in a heavy crash. Hulkenberg drove against the Frenchman Romain Grosjean and rolled then sideways through the air to the pads. There was a small fire at the rear of the car but Hulkenberg was unscathed from his car.
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- Must organization GP of Belgium are worried about ‘Dutch GP?
- VIDEO: Fernando Alonso looks on during last F1 race back on career
- “F1-test with Alonso in the new McLaren is not excluded”
- Hamilton emotional after the last pole of the season
- Renault: “an F1 team not in danger due to arrest of ceo Ghosn”