- Wim Kieft, 52-fold) Orange-international, has as of this week, every Saturday, his column on the first site’s sports pages. He is known for his total independence, and clear look at professional football. “I will continue to say what I think. Of players, of clubs, of all things professional football. For me, it’s really an honor to be starting today, every Saturday in my opinion to give about professional football at the best sports pages of the Netherlands. I’m seriously glad that The Telegraph to me that on stage,” said Kieft.
- Bert van Marwijk, Dirk Kuyt, Ruud Gullit, Edwin van der Sar to give their views in their column in rotation every Tuesday in this newspaper. A quartet that has a huge track record in the Dutch and international football.
- Bert van Marwijk was 52 national football team coach of the Dutch national team. He led the Orange as the last coach to the world cup final in 2010, after he had already as clubcoach Feyenoord to the UEFA Cup helped.
- Ruud Gullit came 66 times for Orange and was with the Dutch national team European champion, while he was in his clubcarrière also a further 20 prizes won.
- Edwin van der Sar is 130-fold Orange-international and after an equally brilliant voetballoopbaan (28 trophies), in which he two times the Champions League won, now lead to the football club Ajax.
- Dirk Kuyt came up 104 times for Orange, took on the two world CHAMPIONSHIPS that he played silver, and bronze, and closed his long career with prices in the Netherlands, England and Turkey with a championship at Feyenoord. He is now a trainer of the highest youth team at Feyenoord. “I think it is good to be each and every month in addition to these football icons my opinion about football to give,” says the former football player.
- Jordi Cruyff, also an ex-international of Orange, and ex-player of FC Barcelona and Manchester United, on Monday still, his unique perspective from abroad-all voetbalontwikkelingen.
EVERY FRIDAY AND MONDAY
Valentijn Driessen is the man with the sharpest pen in the voetbaljournalisten. Before and after each voetbalweekeinde he has an eye for everything that is going on in the professional football. A critical eye where necessary, a compliment where it is deserved. But always sharp!