The official cause of death of Miller, is “a mix of drugs, including fentanyl and cocaine in combination with alcohol”, in the toxicological report. His death was the result of an overdose.
The rapper, whose official name is Malcolm James McCormick, was on 7 september, found dead in his bedroom. Next to him were a jar of pills and an empty bottle of liquor. When the emergency services from his home arrived, he was already dead.
“Rapper Mac Miller (26) died of overdose’
Autopsy on the body Mac Miller rounded
Mac Miller went longer burdened by problems with drugs. That was also the reason that his relationship with Ariana Grande on the verge of falling apart.
Ariana Grande: ’I’m sorry that I have not been able to save’