Showbiz

Family-actor homeless after fire

These are not fun times for Dieter Troubleyn. The house of the singer, presenter and actor, Tuesday, affected by a fire. The newspapers of “media house”, have Friday attention to the drama that last week has played in Zandhoven. Tuesday afternoon a fire broke out in the home of Dieter and his wife Valesca. ““We had first, not that it burned, but my wife heard a strange sound. She has on the wall felt, and that was totally hot. Approximately at the same time passed a woman on the street. They saw our chimney smoking and there were already flames from the roof. At that time, we have all of us directly brought to safety”, says Dieter in a response to Gazet Van Antwerpen. The actor responded ” cold-blooded, and the fire self extinguished and emptied. “At that time we thought still that it is a schouwbrand went. In a reflex, I also have our computer and wedding album outside of italy. That are things that the insurance will never reimburse you should you be lost.”

Leave a Comment