The season is over for the circuit of Spa-Francorchamps but that does not mean that they are on their laurels continue to rest in the province of Liège.
Between fifteen november, and fifteen of march is the circuit of Spa-Francorchamps concluded: that is the ideal time to have some renovation work.
This week, the old outdoor stands at the bottom of Eau Rouge, all against the plain worked to make place for a covered stand which will accommodate up to nine thousand people, of which there are seven thousand more than is currently the case.
The spokeswoman of the circuit to let you know to ‘Motorsport’ that the new tribunes next year for the first time in use will be taken and that they are semi-mobile. Then will the great works for 2018 came to an end.
There is also investment in 2019, but who will at a later time to be announced.
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- We get Tatiana Calderon again a woman in F1?
- “When Hamilton, in 2016, the title of Rosberg lost he got a huge boost”
- Photo: F1-pilot is running overtime on the airplane
- Team-mate Verstappen: “I’m done, have another there with me driving”
- Sebastian Vettel: “Five titles for Hamilton is amazing,”