Showbiz

Marc the Dog may show, after the fire do

9808542c5dfe217d5370dc729adbe7f5 - Marc the Dog may show, after the fire do

Marc the Dog

Shortly after the performances had begun, had the theatre to be evacuated, because in one of the dressing rooms fire had broken out. The dressing room was burnt completely out, the other dressing rooms were soot damage. On his Facebook page let The Dog know that he is performing for a sold-out hall still allowed to finish it.

Although the fire department still had no idea of what the fire has caused, was that, according to the dramatist because the battery/charger from another artist in dressing room caught on fire. “Big smoke. Hall cleared. Now extinguished, and I should still start.”

After the performance let some of the spectators in reaction to his post to know that they have enjoyed. “It was in spite of the commotion a fun evening!”

See also:

Theater Zoetermeer cease performances after fire

Leave a Comment