Stoffel Vandoorne drove yet another anonymous race with a car that, on all levels, the shortage seems to shoot.
Vandoorne started as fifteenth in the race and finished sixteenth. After the start of the race was to own say lonely to stay on the circuit of Sochi.
“This result is more or less what we expected at the beginning of the race. There were no incidents where we could benefit and we could hardly anyone to catch up.”
“I had some fun at the beginning of the race, both drivers of Williams and Carlos Sainz at the end, but it was also a very lonely race for me.”
“I think we later the burner went on than was optimal, so I was, like, ten seconds lost on the track. It was impossible to be that time on the circuit to make up.”
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- Sebastian Vettel: “A good race but not the result we wanted”
- Max Verstappen from 19th to 5th place: “It went well”
- Hamilton: “I was considering to Bottas to pass”
- Bottas after teamorders: “It was a tough day”
- New team-mate Max Verstappen: “I don’t want to destroy”