NORTH ANDOVER – Thousands of people were evacuated because of a large gas leak in the U.s. state of Massachusetts, are allowed to go home. In the course of Sunday they have electricity. All gas connections are closed.
All the inhabitants of the towns Andover, North Andover and Lawrence were forced to leave their home because of a large gas leak. Sure one person died and dozens of buildings caught fire. The public life came to a complete stop.
The leak is according to the authorities probably caused by too high pressure in the pipelines. The head of the fire department says have nothing to have heard of gas company Columbia Gas, the pipelines used. The governor says that Columbia is doing to deal with the problem. How long it will take, is not known.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.