The Mexican Sergio Perez during the first training session for the GP of Italy, the fastest time ridden. Perez troefde with a ultimate fastest lap Kimi were times in the Ferrari. Our fellow countryman, Stoffel Vandoorne came not in action.
Prior to the first training session for the GP of Italy it began to rain and thunder in Monza. The result was, of course, a wet track and the first training session started, but also on the F1-paddock, who threatened to walk.
Fortunately, it rained during the session a lot less, which means that the riders were still pretty much on the job went. The belgian Stoffel Vandoorne, we saw only along the pitmuur sit. Vandoorne had during the first class car, after all, to give it to McLaren test driver Lando Norris. That was like in Belgium now also in Italy a chance to be able to show.
That is the dangerous slippery on the track, it is also apparent from the image above of Max Verstappen, who at the height of the famous Parabolica’s spun. The Dutchman responded with a sense of humor by stating that it is but “a small slipper was”.
Ultimately, it was Sergio Perez who in the Racing point Force India car, the fastest time let write down, for Kimi were times in the Ferrari. The Mexican did that to a slowly declining orbit. The mutual balances estimate is provisionally impossible.
1. MX Sergio Perez Racing Point Force India 1:34.000
2. FI Kimi Räikkönen Ferrari 1:34.550 +0.550
3. FR Esteban Ocon Racing Point Force India 1:34.593 +0.593
4. New zealand Brendon Hartley Toro Rosso 1:35.024 +1.024
5. AU Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 1:35.207 +1.207
6. FR Pierre Gasly Toro Rosso 1:35.438 +eur 1,438
7. EN Max Verstappen Red Bull Racing 1:35.665 +1.665
8. ES Carlos Sainz jr Renault 1:35.995 +1.995
9. THE Nico Hülkenberg Renault 1:36.107 +2.107
10. FI Valtteri Bottas Mercedes 1:36.238 +2.238
11. GB Lewis Hamilton Mercedes 1:36.546 +2.546
12. MC Charles Leclerc Sauber 1:36.648 +2.648
13. DK Kevin Magnussen Haas F1 1:37.066 +3.066
14. ES Fernando Alonso McLaren 1:37.426 +3.426
15. FR Romain Grosjean Haas F1 1:37.683 +3.683
16. SE Marcus Ericsson Sauber 1:37.790 +3.790
17. THE Sebastian Vettel Ferrari 1:37.867 +3.867
18. RU Sergey Sirotkin Williams 1:37.929 +3.929
19. CA Lance Stroll down Williams 1:38.253 +4.253
20. GB Lando Norris McLaren 1:38.282 +4.282
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- Rival Stoffel Vandoorne: “Yes, I have a seat at McLaren is appropriate”
- Why does Ferrari its onboard cameras in the garage?
- Sebastian Vettel: “steering wheel of were times cause of crash F1-demo Milan”
- VIDEO: A special weekend for Max Verstappen
- Preview: you need to know about the GP of Italy