After the disappointing GP of Belgium waits for the F1-pilots this coming weekend is already the next race. The GP of Italy, on the hogesnelheidscircuit of Monza, for the belgian Stoffel Vandoorne and McLaren again a serious challenge.
“Monza will obviously be a challenge for us, just like that also in Belgium the case was,” begins Vandoorne are looking ahead to the coming race weekend. “Our car encounter problems on circuits with a very high speed and low downforce. Monza constitutes probably the most extreme variant.”
“Despite this, the team will work harder than ever before to during each race weekend, a result as good as possible to achieve. I’m just as determined as the rest of the team to, given the limitations of our package, as a possible result.”
Despite the fact that the car of McLaren is not good at the circuit of Monza fits Vandoorne, however, a fan of the Monza circuit.
“I like really to be on the circuit of Monza to drive, it’s an incredible circuit with an impressive history. I think that every F1 pilot of the reputation of the circuit, it is one of the best known and most exciting circuits on the calendar,” concludes Vandoorne.
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- Mexican F1 pilot in replacement of Stoffel Vandoorne at McLaren?
- F1 team boss: “I wanted the violin to start playing when I Hamilton heard whining”
- F1 cars get led strips on the rear wing in 2019
- VIDEO: Lewis Hamilton is emotionally affected when he message of fans are watching
- New videos of startcrash GP of Belgium show the usefulness of Halo F1 car