The GP of Belgium was marked by a huge heavy crash at the start of the race. Nico Hulkenberg missed his braking point completely and catapulted Fernando Alonso and McLaren in addition to Charles Leclerc. All they could unscathed from their cars steps.
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- Alonso, not to mention startcrash: “there Is now a raceban follow?”
- Max Verstappen knokt during the GP of Belgium to the stage: “I am very happy”
- Formula 1 is again the fastest on Spa-Francorchamps, the lap record Porsche broken
- Tom Waes, Seppe Smits and Sofie Dumont visits the Red Bull F1 team
- Ticket prices GP of Belgium to 2019 again a lot more expensive