The belgian Stoffel Vandoorne will be this coming weekend at the GP of Belgium with a special ‘orange’ helmet.
For a lot of F1 drivers is the GP of Belgium at the circuit of Spa-Francorchamps is one of the highlights on the F1 calendar. For the belgian Stoffel Vandoorne, is the coming weekend, of course, extra special.
Vandoorne won his home race with a special ‘orange’ helmet drive. And no, the orange is of course no reference to the Dutch fans that flock will be present.
The orange is a reference to the first victory of McLaren, who fifty years ago was achieved. Of course, bears also the name of Bruce McLaren on the helmet of Vandoorne.
Hopefully can also Stoffel Vandoorne this weekend to shine at the circuit of Spa-Francorchamps …
More F1 news on F1journaal.be:
- Stoffel Vandoorne and Sven Nys launch #JOINTHEPACT at Spa-Francorchamps
- GP of Belgium: Pictures of Spa-Francorchamps
- VIDEO: Max Verstappen teaches F1-pilots English
- F1 boss: “Alonso is right when he says that the F1 is predictable”
- Future GP of Italy once again in danger